Organization Name: Women and Child Development Department (WCD)
Employment Type: Karnataka Government Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 248
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- Applicants who have completed 5th, 8th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WCD Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in WCD Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to WCD careers page at the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the WCD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WCD Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.10.2018