Organization Name: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Executive Trainee (Chemical): Candidates who have completed a Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for GAIL Recruitment 2018.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for GAIL Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 60,000/-
- Short Listing (Gate 2019)
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.gailonline.com GAIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the GAIL Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of GAIL Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.03.2019